- This event has passed.
Aged & Community Services Australia (ACSA) in collaboration with the Australian Digital Health Agency is pleased to host a webinar series focusing on My Health Record and how it can enhance person-centred care and improve coordination of care. We are delighted to have an expert panel who will be able to share their insights and experience using My Health Record.
My Health Record provides accurate and relevant clinical information that may assist in improving quality of life, care coordination and ultimately reduce potential medication misadventures. The webinar series will cover a range of topics to assist aged care staff register for My Health Record and how to use it in everyday practice.
Please refer to the schedule below and topics for each session:
- Series Session one Wednesday 5 May, (1-2pm AEST): Overview of My Health Record – Discuss key features of My Health Record and how consumers can engage with their electronic record
- Keynote Speaker: Dr Amandeep Hansra BMED
- Series Session two Wednesday 26 May , (1-2pm AEST): Preparing your organisation for My Health Record – Provide practical information and tips on how to get connected to My Health Record as well as ongoing compliance requirements
- Keynote Speaker: Dr George Margelis
- Series Session three Wednesday 23 June , (1-2pm AEST): Using My Health Record – Demonstrate how to use My Health Record through a case study, showing how to use the various clinical information to support clinical decision-making in everyday workflow.
Session 1 – Wednesday 5 May 2021
Session 2 – Wednesday 26 May 2021
Session 3 – Wednesday 23 June 2021
Time: 1:00 – 2:00pm AEST (12.30pm ACST, 11.00am AWST)
Format: Online (Zoom)
Registration: This is a free ACSA member only event, please register for all three sessions or individually using the below ticket links
Registrations for this event are now closed,
Please contact the ACSA Events team if you have any questions or concerns.
*Please note that Google Chrome is the best web browser to support this website
*Please use +/- to update ticket numbers
- Event Code