- This event has passed.
With the current COVID-19 pandemic and the pending outcomes of the Royal Commission, aged care providers have many questions around their insurance cover.
Join us for this free webinar with ACSA Industry Partner Gow-Gates Insurance Brokers where they will take us through:
- The changes happening in the insurance industry due to COVID-19 and other factors.
- How you can ensure you continue to have the right insurance cover for your organisation.
- Premium rises – what is causing this and what aged care providers can do to minimise these rises.
- What providers can likely expect to be covered under their various types of insurance during the pandemic, what areas will no longer be covered and what may have alternations.
- What questions aged care providers should be asking their insurance companies in these times of change.
- What providers can expect going forward in terms of premiums and coverage and what we should be planning for.
Chad Hewitt – Gow-Gates Director, Workplace Solutions
Chad has over 17 years’ industry experience. Chad joined Gow-Gates in 2013 and has been responsible for building and managing a leading Workplace Risk team. Prior to joining Gow-Gates, Chad worked for a large national insurer for 10 years where he held a variety of senior roles encompassing all areas of Workers Compensation nationally. Chad’s extensive experience across all facets of workplace risk has equipped him with an exceptionally diverse skillset which enables him to deliver strategic and innovative solutions for our clients.
Joe Zammit – Gow-Gates Senior Account Manager
Joe has an extensive career in the insurance broking industry at leading organisations. He has built a reputation for being an engaged performance-driven client advisor providing vast expertise in dealing with complex risk and insurance programs within the corporate sector at both national and multinational levels. Joe has expertise in designing, placing and servicing a wide range of major national and international programs in varying fields of business including aged care, real estate, retail, transport and food and beverage.
Who should attend?
CFOs, COOs, Finance Managers, Risk Managers, Governance Managers and any other staff responsible for ensuring your organisation is correctly insured.
Webinar Date: Tuesday 8th September 2020
11:30am – 12:30pm TAS, NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD
11:00am – 12:00pm SA/NT
9:30am – 10:30am WA
**As COVID-19 is such an important public health issue ACSA is pleased to provide this webinar at no cost to both ACSA members and non-members**
*Please note that Google Chrome is the best web browser to support this website
*Please use +/- to update ticket numbers