- This event has passed.
Join ACSA’s home care specialist consultant Anna Millicer at a free webinar tailor-made for home care providers that gives a broad and practical perspective on all things COVID-19. There will be plenty of time for participants to ask questions in the webinar’s open forum. A handy FAQ resource will also be available after the webinar to support you over the coming months.
- Staff and consumer general health and wellbeing, plus the emotional toll of home care work
- Working in consumer’s homes – the practical aspects for delivering and receiving care at home
- Tips for monitoring changes in function and deterioration of health.
- Creative ways to support home care package spending for consumers
- Care plan reviews and new sign ups – business as usual for providers
Anna Millicer, Home Care Specialist, ACSA Consultancy
Date: Tuesday 7 April 2020
12:00pm – 1:00pm TAS, NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD
11:30am – 12:30pm SA/NT
10:00am – 11:00am WA
**As COVID-19 is such an important public health issue ACSA is pleased to provide this webinar at no cost to both ACSA members and non-members**
*Please note that Google Chrome is the best web browser to support this website