- This event has passed.
The Guiding Principles for Residential Aged Care – Keeping Victorian Residents and Workers Safe was recently launched in Victoria with one of the aims being to implement one worker/one site.
Several other state governments are now actively proposing the introduction of this one worker/one site principle.
This free ACSA meeting for aged care providers around Australia will provide you with an understanding of the Victorian scheme and what could be involved in implementation of one worker/one site if it comes to your state/territory.
You will be able to hear about and discuss:
- An explanation of the Victorian scheme
- A Victorian ACSA member’s experience of implementing one worker/one site so far
- Employee and industrial relations issues relating to one worker/one site
- Details on the Victorian Guiding Principles Support Hub recently set up by ACSA and other partners to help providers navigate the new scheme
- Derek Dittrich, ACSA Senior Manager – Strategic Policy
- Carmen Izurieta, ACSA Executive Director, Membership & Services
- Anna-Maria Wade, ACSA Manager – Employee Relations
- Chris Hampton, ACSA State Manager – Victoria
- David Reece, CEO AdventCare and Chair, ACSA Victorian Divisional Council (on AdventCare’s experience implementing one worker/one site so far)
Date: Monday 10 August 2020
1:00pm – 2:00pm TAS, NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD
12:30pm – 1:30pm SA/NT
11:00am – 12:00pm WA
Delivery: Online on Zoom Meetings Platform.
Registrations for this event are now CLOSED
Please contact the ACSA events team if you have any questions email@example.com
**As COVID-19 is such an important public health issue ACSA is pleased to provide this webinar at no cost to both ACSA members and non-members**
*Please note that Google Chrome is the best web browser to support this website
*Please use +/- to update ticket numbers