- This event has passed.
How the ISO based Quality Management Playbook can improve quality outcomes
In 2019, Pride Living wrote an insight titled – ‘Compliant, well only if you prove it’. Unfortunately in our experience two years on this continues to be the case.
In FY2020, two in five facilities audited by the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission exhibited gaps in the quality of their care and services. Recent events have shown the goalposts have shifted much further than we thought they would two years ago. We see providers losing sight of continuous improvement and innovation as they struggle to prove compliance.
In this session, we will unpack the 4 ISO based principles of a robust Quality Management Framework, and show you how this is far beyond just meeting compliance.
Attendees will gain an appreciation of:
- How a robust quality management framework provides a systematic approach for:
- Identifying quality standards and requirements
- Implementing quality assurance and control activities, and
- Taking corrective actions for project improvement.
- The theories of Quality Planning, quality assurance, quality control and quality improvement
- Case studies of the critical role of second party assurance activities (internal reviews and root cause analysis) in validating your governance processes.
Working with a practical quality management framework will allow your organisation to remain relevant to its consumers while reducing risk and increasing efficiency in delivering care and services in a profitable and sustainable way.
Katrina Ong, Partner – Quality & Clinical Governance, Pride Living
Who should attend?
Executives, managers and staff responsible for quality and safety
Date: Tuesday 13 April 2021
Time: 1:30 – 2:30pm AEST (1.00pm ACST, 11.30am AWST)
Format: Online (Zoom)
Registration: Thanks to the generous support of Pride Living, this webinar is available free for both ACSA members and non-members.
Registrations for this event are now Closed
Please contact the ACSA Events team with any questions
*Please note that Google Chrome is the best web browser to support this website
*Please use +/- to update ticket numbers
- Event Code