- This event has passed.
ACSA is excited to bring you the first ACSA Excellence in Home & Community Care Online Symposium.
With content developed in conjunction with our members, join us to hear the latest insights and innovations from a variety of industry experts and leaders, plus shared experiences from other home and community care organisations in our sector.
The event will focus on providing practical insights and advice that you can start implementing in your organisation straight away.
Key topics of the symposium include:
- Opening address by ACSA CEO Patricia Sparrow
- Understanding Sector Reforms & their Implications for the Future of Home Care & CHSP
- Navigating the Home Care Pricing Landscape
- Enhancing Infection Prevention and Control: Clinical Advice for Providers
- Delivering High Quality Care in Regional, Rural & Remote Communities
- Workforce Panel Discussion: How can providers recruit & retain high quality staff?
Sessions will be spread across each day, with breaks between sessions, so that attending doesn’t require you to give up your entire day. You will also receive access to recordings and slides from each session after the event so in case you can’t make a session, you won’t miss out.
- Patricia Sparrow, Chief Executive Officer, ACSA who will give the opening address
- Jennene Buckley, Chief Executive Officer, Feros Care speaking on Embracing Technology in Home & Community Care
- Anne Livingstone, Research and Development Lead, Global Community Resourcing speaking on Insights into Innovation Maturity Across the Home Care Sector
- Victor Harcourt, Principal, Russell Kennedy Lawyers speaking on Risk Management in the Home Care & Community Care Environment
- Amanda Bowe, National Director of Home Care Services, Mercy Health speaking on Enhancing Infection Prevention and Control: Clinical Advice for Providers
- Bruce Bailey, Managing Director, Pride Living speaking on Optimising Your Business Model for Long-Term Sustainability
- Anna Millicer, ACSA Consultant speaking on Enhancing Engagement & Communication with Clients during COVID-19
To view program please click here
DATES & TIMINGS
Tuesday 15 September 2020 – 10:30am – 4:00pm AEST
Wednesday 16 September 2020 – 10:30am – 4:00pm AEST
Thursday 17 September 2020 – 10:30am – 4:00pm AEST
1x Ticket = all content from the three days, participate live or watch on demand
$137.50 Member Ticket (incl GST)
$125.00 Member Group Ticket (incl GST) – When you buy 3 or more tickets!
$180.00 Non-Member Ticket (incl GST)
$165.00 Non-Member Group Ticket (incl GST) – When you buy 3 or more tickets!
Zoom Webinar Platform – We recommend you create a Zoom account, if you don’t already have one Click Here
THANK YOU TO OUR VALUED SPONSORS
Registrations are now closed,
please contact ACSA Events should you have any questions or concerns
*Please note that Google Chrome is the best web browser to support this website
*Please use +/- to update ticket numbers
- Event Code