- This event has passed.
We are excited to present the Annual ACSA Excellence in Home & Community Care Online Symposium on Tuesday 14 and Wednesday 15 September 2021.
With content developed in conjunction with our members, join us to hear the latest insights and innovations from a variety of industry experts and leaders, plus shared experiences from other home and community care organisations in our sector.
The focus is on providing practical insights and advice that you can start implementing in your organisation straight away.
The program is presented online for maximum accessibility for home and community care providers around Australia.
Key topics of the symposium include:
- Opening address from ACSA’s new Interim CEO Paul Sadler – Isn’t it time we got home care right?
- Home care funding – managing with the new model
- An update from the Department of Health on upcoming reforms – SIRS and assurance reviews, what to expect
- New business models for home care – embracing digital transformation
- Strategies for expanding the home care workforce
- Consumer self-management – threat or opportunity?
- Clinical governance and managing risk in home & community care settings
- Current learnings from Aged Care Quality Standards assessments
- Enablement and wellness for home & community care clients
- What’s in and what’s out? Managing home care package inclusions and exclusions
- Caring for people living with dementia
- Innovations in home and community care from the frontline (case studies from ACSA members)
Sessions are spread across each day, with breaks between sessions, so that attending doesn’t require you to give up your entire day. You will also receive access to recordings and slides from each session after the event so if you can’t make a session, you won’t miss out.
DATES & TIMINGS
Tuesday 14 September 2021 – 10:30am – 4:00pm AEST
Wednesday 15 September 2021 – 10:30am – 4:30pm AEST
Zoom Webinar Platform – we recommend you create a Zoom account, if you don’t already have one Click Here
$275 incl GST ACSA Members
$340 incl GST Non Members
For 3 or more employees from the same organisation you may book group tickets:
$250 incl GST ACSA Member Group Ticket
$305 incl GST Non Members Group Ticket
Thank you to our event partners:
Major Sponsor Day 1
Major Sponsor Day 2
*Please note that Google Chrome is the best web browser to support this website
*Please use +/- to update ticket numbers
To view our Events and Education Terms & Conditions please click here.
- Event Code