- This event has passed.
Now more than ever, retirement village operators are facing pressure to deliver high-quality services and products to their customers, yet in order to do so, they must have access to the latest industry knowledge and academic research.
As a result, ACSA has developed the ACSA Retirement Living Online Symposium. The program has been carefully crafted in collaboration with our members in order to provide content that is relevant to the interests and concerns relevant to those involved in managing and operating Australia’s many retirement living villages. This seminar has a national focus and will bring together speakers and attendees from around Australia to discuss some of the most pressing and timely issues facing the industry.
This event is scheduled to take place over 3 dates, each session will be for 2 hours and attendees have the option to attend all sessions or choose which sessions fit their needs.
Session 1 – Wednesday 11 May
- What’s happening & National Policy Update
- Future of Retirement Village’s and assisted living in the context of the Royal Commission’s aged care reforms
Session 2 – Wednesday 18 May
- Understanding the financial drivers in Downsizing decisions
- ACSA Procurement Portal for Retirement Village operators
- “Start your sustainability journey with NABERS”
Session 3 – Wednesday 25 May
- What are the benefits and challenges of operating a retirement village compared to a residential park community from the operator and resident perspectives?
- PwC/Property Council Retirement Census – changing demographic and mid pandemic score card. What can we learn from the RV Census data trends?
Who should attend?
Chief Executive Officers, Executives, General Managers, Village Managers
Wednesday 11 May 2022
|Time:||1:00pm -3:00pm AEST|
|Location:||Join from your phone, tablet or computer|
|Series Registration Fees:||Book tickets to the whole series:|
$275 incl GST ACSA Members (Aged care providers only)
$330 incl GST Non Members (Aged care providers only)For 3 or more employees from the same organisation you may book group tickets:
$250 incl GST ACSA Member Group Ticket
$325 incl GST Non Member Group Ticket
|Session Registration Fees:||Book tickets to the session 1 only:|
$105 incl GST ACSA/LASA Members (Aged care providers only)
$130 incl GST Non Members (Aged care providers only)For 3 or more employees from the same organisation you may book group tickets:
$90 incl GST ACSA/LASA Member Group Ticket
$110 incl GST Non Member Group Ticket
Proudly Sponsored By:
Industry suppliers and ACSA corporate partners – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in being involved in this event.
*Please note that Google Chrome is the best web browser to support this website
*Please use +/- to update ticket numbers
To view our Events and Education Terms & Conditions please click here.
- Event Code