Quality in aged care is not just integral to ensuring compliance, but a key factor in the future and sustainability of organisations. ACSA’s annual residential-care focused symposium series focuses on how we build, manage and support quality across our organisations.
We’ll explore the challenges, opportunities, strategies and systems that can strengthen organisational efforts to provide quality and sustainable care.
Join us to hear from a variety of industry experts and leaders, as well as gaining insights into what fellow sector professionals are doing within their organisations, and to have your questions answered.
At this in-person event, you can also network with your colleagues from across the sector to share ideas, gain practical insights and make lasting connections.
- Current learnings from Aged Care Quality Standards assessments
- Digital transformation – embracing technology to enhance quality of services
- CEO showcase – how CEOs are boosting quality and sustainability in their organisations
- Clinical governance and managing risk
- Aged care staffing – where to next?
- Star ratings – what to aim for and how to get there
- Additional services – what you can do and how they can enhance quality for residents
- Innovations in dementia care
Full program launching soon.
Who should attend?
Chief Executive Officers, Executives, General Managers, Facility Managers, Quality, Compliance and Risk Managers, Clinical Leads, Dementia Care Leads and other staff charged with leading the quality of residential care.
Date: Wednesday 24 November 2021
Time: 9:00am – 4:30pm (arrival coffee from 8:30am)
Venue: Lakes Resort Hotel, 141 Brebner Dr, West Lakes SA 5021
Included: Morning tea, Lunch and Afternoon tea
$350 incl GST ACSA Members (Aged care providers only)
$440 incl GST Non Members (Aged care providers only)
For 3 or more employees from the same organisation you may book group tickets:
$315 incl GST ACSA Member Group Ticket
$395 incl GST Non Members Group Ticket
Industry suppliers and ACSA corporate partners – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in being involved in this event.
*Please note that Google Chrome is the best web browser to support this website
*Please use +/- to update ticket numbers
To view our Events and Education Terms & Conditions please click here.
- Event Code