- This event has passed.
Quality in aged care is not just integral to ensuring compliance, but a key factor in the future and sustainability of organisations. ACSA’s annual residential-care focused symposium series focuses on how we build, manage and support quality across our organisations.
We’ll explore the opportunities, strategies and systems that can strengthen organisational efforts to provide quality and sustainable residential care.
Join us to hear from a variety of industry experts and leaders, as well as gaining insights into what fellow sector professionals are doing within their organisations, and to have your questions answered.
This event is scheduled to take place over 3 dates, each session will be for 2 hours and attendees have the option to attend all sessions or choose which sessions fit their needs.
Session 1 – Thursday 24 March
- What’s happening & National Policy Update
- Aged Care Staffing, Where to Next? – Panel Discussion
Session 2 – Thursday 7 April
- How to make national quality indicator data meaningful
- Current Learnings from Aged Care Quality Standards Assessments
- Clinical Governance and Managing Risk
- Star ratings – What Does a Good Quality of Life Look Like for Older Australians in Residential Aged Care?
Session 3 – Thursday 21 April
- Ask Annie – A hand held solution for building aged care dementia capability
- Behaviour Support Plans, supporting management of restrictive practices
- The ELDAC Digital Dashboard – Tracking End of Life Care Processes and indicators for Reporting and Clinical Decision Making
View full program details HERE
Who should attend?
Chief Executive Officers, Executives, General Managers, Facility Managers, Quality, Compliance and Risk Managers, Clinical Leads, Dementia Care Leads and other staff charged with leading the quality of residential care.
|Series Dates:||Thursday 24 March 2022|
Thursday 7 April 2022
Thursday 21 April 2022
|Time:||1:00pm -3:00pm AEDT|
|Location:||Join from your phone, tablet or computer|
|Series Registration Fees:||Book tickets to the whole series:|
$275 incl GST ACSA Members (Aged care providers only)
$330 incl GST Non Members (Aged care providers only)For 3 or more employees from the same organisation you may book group tickets:
$250 incl GST ACSA Member Group Ticket
$325 incl GST Non Member Group Ticket
|Session 1 – 24 March Registration Fees:||Book tickets to the session 1 only:|
$105 incl GST ACSA Members (Aged care providers only)
$130 incl GST Non Members (Aged care providers only)For 3 or more employees from the same organisation you may book group tickets:
$90 incl GST ACSA Member Group Ticket
$110 incl GST Non Member Group Ticket
Proudly Sponsored By:
**Online Registrations for this event are now CLOSED**
Please contact the ACSA Events team with questions
*Please note that Google Chrome is the best web browser to support this website
*Please use +/- to update ticket numbers
To view our Events and Education Terms & Conditions please click here.
- Event Code