- This event has passed.
Notice of General Meeting of Aged & Community Services Australia (WA) & Annual General Meeting of Aged & Community Services Western Australia (ACSWA) will be held as follows:
DATES & TIMING
Tuesday 17 November 2020
8:30am to 9:30am WST
Zoom Webinar Platform – We recommend you create a Zoom account, if you don’t already have one Click Here
A meeting link will be sent to authorised attendees prior to the session
- Only one person per member organisation is eligible to vote in accordance to the ACSA Constitution.
- Members attending the meeting will need to be registered.
- Registered members will receive a Zoom (to access the meeting) and Survey Monkey (for voting) link the day before the meeting.
- Members are required to cast their vote via the Survey Monkey link only when the Chair calls for voting to commence.
- Any votes cast before or after the meeting will not be valid.
- Due to the virtual format, it is strongly recommended that proxy votes are appointed to the Chair (see form above).
*Please note that Google Chrome is the best web browser to support this website
*Please use +/- to update ticket numbers