- This event has passed.
ACSA’s Annual Finance in Aged Care Symposium brings together aged care industry professionals and thought leaders in finance to discuss challenges and inform solutions for sustainability and growth.
With all that is happening in 2021, never has it been more important for aged care finance professionals and senior leaders to hear from industry experts and share their knowledge and experiences.
This year’s finance symposium runs over two days and is brought to you online, with keynote speakers, expert insights and panel discussions.
The two-day online program is suitable for Board Members, Chief Executive Officers, Chief Financial Officers, Executives, Directors, General Managers and managers with responsibility for finance, business, strategy & innovation, operations and ACFI.
Click here to view the program
- State of the financial landscape and the potential impact from the Royal Commission
- Using innovative revenue models to positively impact operational viability
- Managing impacts from the new home care funding model
- Ensuring effective internal services to maximise cost efficiencies
- Co-contributions: How individuals can contribute more and what we can expect them to do
- Legalities around unspent home care funds
- The latest on managing aged care financial reporting
- Update on the shadow assessment of the potential ACFI replacement (Australian National Aged Care Classification)
In addition, separate face-to-face networking functions may be held in some major cities (further details to come, subject to COVID-19 restrictions). The networking functions will give you the opportunity to catch up with fellow professionals and colleagues in a casual setting.
|Grant Corderoy, Senior Partner, StewartBrown
||Prof Mike Woods, Professor of Health Economics at the Centre for Health Economics Research and Evaluation (CHERE), UTS Business School
Mike has had a long career in economics and public finance in the Commonwealth and the two Territory Governments. He is also currently a Senior Advisor to the OECD on policy development.
Date: Tuesday 23 & Wednesday 24 February 2021
Time: 11.30am – 5.00pm AEDT
(with extended breaks between sessions so you do not need to be at your screen all day)
Format: Online (Zoom)
Full program: Click here to view the program
1x Ticket = all content from the two days, participate live or watch on demand
$155.00 Member Ticket (incl GST)
$139.50 Member Group Ticket (incl GST) – When you buy 3 or more tickets!
$195.00 Non-Member Ticket (incl GST)
$175.50 Non-Member Group Ticket (incl GST) – When you buy 3 or more tickets!
Thank you to our Sponsors:
Major Sponsor Day 1
Major Sponsor Day 2
*Please note that Google Chrome is the best web browser to support this website